[linux-audio-user] Jack 0.92.0 release
taybin at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 19 15:12:30 EST 2003
JACK 0.92.0 has been released.
Mostly minor changes:
* allow `jackd' to belong to a non-root group
* new ./configure option, --disable-ensure-mlock
- allows JACK and its clients to run in realtime mode without
having memory locking privileges.
- default behavior same as before (--enable-ensure-mlock), JACK
clients terminate if running -R and unable to lock memory.
* option parsing bugs fixed.
* correctly handle deactivate/activate sequence for:
- slow-syn callback
- timebase callback
Jack can be downloaded at http://jackit.sf.net .
More information about the Linux-audio-user