[linux-audio-user] Gating

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Mon Dec 29 16:36:23 EST 2003

John,

Looking at the Gate plugins (ids 1921 and 1922) I don't see a
non-audio input or output.  They should work fine in ardour.
To get the gui to edit the parameters, do a Ctrl-Right click on
the name in the plugin list in the mixer strip.  Give it a try,
and if you have more problems, address them to ardour-users mailing
list....

jlc