[linux-audio-user] Re: [ecasound] Open Studio HOWTO?

iriXx m at irixx.org
Sat Feb 1 14:44:00 EST 2003

you might be interested to talk to Tom Poe who is involved with the
Studio for Recording - www.studioforrecording.org - i've been chatting
to him about his OpenStudios work and copyright/left issues in
connection with my book...
m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email