[linux-audio-user] MIDI app??

Mark Knecht markknecht at attbi.com
Sun Feb 2 11:20:01 EST 2003

Joe,
   The MIDI data is probably sent in a format call 'System Exclusive'.
Most all of the sequencers will handle this. RG has a few problems with
this right now, and it's way more than you need for this job. So is
Muse.

   There's a light-weight sequencer caller Seq24. I haven't used it, but
it might be a good choice for this sort of need. You'll need to see what
it handles in terms of SysEx stuff.

http://filter24.org/seq24/

Good luck,
Mark