[linux-audio-user] ardour/boosthardware.com/quicktoots...

iriXx m at irixx.org
Sun Feb 2 16:18:00 EST 2003

i went looking for the quicktoots index google cache and found them here

http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:6M8uhoylbF8C:www.boosthardware.com/LAU/quicktoots/+quicktoots+jack&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

if you put the titles into google they should turn up - it worked for
the jack toot which i found here:

http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:xVufgYuHuR0C:www.djcj.org/LAU/jack/+%22The+JACK+user+HOWTO%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

hth

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email