[linux-audio-user] Open Studio HOWTO?

iriXx m at irixx.org
Mon Feb 3 05:00:00 EST 2003

hi! good to see you here :)
re: the DMCA itch and mailing lists... hmm, well there's always the GNU
DMCA-activists list...
i've been out of touch a little lately as i've needed to focus on
writing up my book & just keeping in touch with the news to keep it up
to date... hopefully i can 'get active' again soon tho :)...

im very interested to hear about Open Studios' PCs... there are quite a
few studio 'distributions' around now that might be helpful for you,
i've been trying kevin ernste's 'Turn-key' system lately and very much
like it... havent tried DeMuDi or RehMuDi yet...

bw
m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email