[linux-audio-user] Open Studio HOWTO?

tompoe at renonevada.net tompoe at renonevada.net
Mon Feb 3 23:23:00 EST 2003

Hi, Steve:  By George, looks like you've already got the recording
studio-in-box ready to go!  Is that right?  What's the simple version
for hardware/CCRMA on RH8.0 cost?
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV

--
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
"There is no Public Domain unless we do it ourselves"