[linux-audio-user] Hammerfall HDSP 9652 ?

Oyvind Hammer oyvind.hammer at nhm.uio.no
Wed Feb 5 12:08:59 EST 2003

Hello all, we have purchased a Hammerfall HDSP 9652
soundcard with 3x ADAT out (no converters).

We can not get it to work with either the ALSA driver
for Hammerfall RME 9652 or for Hammerfall HDSP
(modprobe fails, sometimes with a segfault, even if
it is run very early in the boot process).

I must say we are entirely confused about the
different names of these cards, and what driver
(if any) is supposed to work with our card.

Has any on this group managed to get the Hammerfall
HDSP 9652 with 3x ADAT out (no converters) to work
under ALSA (or OSS?). If so, any advice?

Thanks!

Oyvind Hammer &
Natasha Barrett
Oslo, Norway