[linux-audio-user] Linux multimedia distributions

Ismael Valladolid Torres ismaeval at terra.es
Thu Feb 6 10:53:00 EST 2003

Hi,

I am interested in current Linux distributions oriented to multimedia
and more specifically audio (professionally or hobbyist oriented).

I have located this ones:

Demudi - http://www.demudi.org/
Planet CCRMA - http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/

I have heard about AGNULA and Rehmudi (a RedHat based Demudi, which in
turn is based in Debian?) but I haven't been successful locating
information about them.

Information about these (and maybe others) audio oriented Linux
distributions would be very useful for me.

Cualquier información adicional sobre recursos en castellano
relacionados con este tema, será también muy útil.

Regards, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres <ismaeval at terra.es>
http://es.geocities.com/ivalladt