[linux-audio-user] Sound on Sound, and Home Recording Magazine

Ismael Valladolid Torres ismaeval at terra.es
Fri Feb 7 10:02:00 EST 2003

El jueves 06 de febrero de 2003 a las 19:20:45, Darren Landrum escribió:
> He does say, though, that there seems to be no real replacement in
> the works for the likes of ProTools and Cubase

Just as if ProTools and Cubase were similar products... :P

ProTools is a mixed proprietary hardware and software bundle. For the
price it costs, I'm sure nobody would be caring of if he's paying or
not licenses for the operating system. In the case of Cubase... well,
it seems a replaceable option, without much pity (sorry to Cubase fans
out there!). ;)

Regards, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres <ismaeval at terra.es>