[linux-audio-user] Kino supports Quicktime

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Fri Feb 7 13:00:01 EST 2003

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 03:56:07PM +0100, felipe wrote:
> ...but I'm having all sort of troubles. It worked everything the first time I
> build it, but three cvs updates: three failures. It crashes after two seconds
> I start downloading :/ when I run it as root it freezes everything... hope
> that'll change because the very little experimenting I've done made me love
> it!

well, yes, it's still not easy to get a useful ardour running.
cvs commits happen most days, frequently with major changes.
I haven't built it in a while and don't know a good cvs date to pull down.

you also have to be sure you have a recent jackd installed
and that your system can deal with high-priority low-latency audio
in general.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com