[linux-audio-user] Kino supports Quicktime

felipe filippo at email.it
Fri Feb 7 16:28:01 EST 2003

On Friday 07 February 2003 19:06, Joe Hartley wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:51:55 -0800
>
> Paul Winkler <pw_lists at slinkp.com> wrote:
> > well, yes, it's still not easy to get a useful ardour running.
> > cvs commits happen most days, frequently with major changes.
>
> I have a particular knack for pulling down the source moments before
> there's an uptate!

hehe, anyway as regards jackd... I also seem not to be so lucky lastly...
jack's compilations is always stopping due to some misterious problems with
the fltk client... once again I haven't had these problems before. Guess It's
just my favourable astral configuration :)

felipe

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Destinazione Scandinavia a soli 80 Euro...clicca e scopri la convenienza
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1226&d=7-2