[linux-audio-user] mkisofs ... isn't recognized on Mac

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 01:32:01 EST 2003

Gustavo, thanks. I'll go back and reread the man
pages. Reguardless, I'm trying to produce a data CD.
The contents are 48000khz, 16bit files. Otherwise I'd
produce DAO audio CDs with 44100khz 16bit which always
work.

These particular files are being passed to a film shop
where they've requested 48000khz. I'm guessing that
rate is appropriate for DVD. I don't have a clue what
they're actually doing and didn't bother asking.

ron

--- "Gustavo Zamorano S." <gzsuniq at cableonda.net>