[linux-audio-user] ALSA Modules show status (autoclean)?

Al Oomens aloomens at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 09:49:01 EST 2003

When my system first boots, alls the sound modules show (from lsmod) status
of (autoclean). What causes this? I can run 'alsasound stop' and then
'alsasound start' and they are loaded fine and sound works. Also, the mixer
module alsways seems to show as (autoclean) and 'unused', and I cannot use
the graphical mixer to set levels etc. Any suggestions? Thanks!