[linux-audio-user] attn: cecilia users

Austin Acton aacton at YorkU.CA
Wed Feb 12 23:48:01 EST 2003

Hi Cecilia users,
I need your help.
I'm making a Mandrake RPM for cecilia, and the default setting are very
non-linux friendly.  I don't know enough about the program or its file
formats to chose good preference settings, so I was wondering what you
use for the following programs in cecilia (must be GPL/BSD/MIT type
license):

Soundfile player (default is 'hear', don't know it)
Soundfile editor (default is 'mixviews', not freely-distributable)
Soundfile converter (default is 'xsox', we have that, but is there
anything better?)

Just wondering what you personally use for these settings.
Thanks for your help,
Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant