[linux-audio-user] Alsa with OPL3-SA2 on Asus Laptop

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Thu Feb 13 19:43:00 EST 2003

Hi Chris:

  If you can access the machine's BIOS when you boot it up perhaps you
can retrieve some more detailed information regarding the audio chipset
and its configuration.

  For completeness sake I have to ask: how did you configure ALSA ? Did
you build and install the entire package ? Were there any problems with
it ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org

Currently listening to: Brian Eno, "Unfamiliar Wind"