[linux-audio-user] Pop filter?

Joe Hartley joe.hartley at ingenta.com
Fri Feb 14 12:30:00 EST 2003

I've got a vocal track that I recorded using ardour, and I have some serious
pops in it from the singer being way too close to the mike and taking off
my lovely pantyhose-over-a-wire-hangar-loop filter.

I'm at a loss as to what filter/tool I might be able to use to reduce the
severity of this...  any clues?  Thanks....

             Joe Hartley - Senior Unix Admin - Ingenta inc.
      111R Chestnut St., Providence, RI  02903 - cell 401.338.9214
              Joe.Hartley at ingenta.com - AOL IM: JoeHartley