[linux-audio-user] is ext3 ok for real-time / low-latency?

anton addon at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 15 17:09:01 EST 2003

> How is the state of reiserfs, when it comes to repair broken
> filesystems? This was a serious issue some months ago and really kept
> me from installing reiser, and made me use ext3. Are the
> reiserfsck-tools stable now?

Well I had a bad experience with reiserfsfsck. While compiling a new kernel
(2.4.21-pre2-jp15) the computer freezed. I had to restart it  and the root
partition was corrupted and unbootable . I got the hard drive at a friends
computer run fsck got my data back but I had to reformat it. It wasnt booting
still.