[linux-audio-user] Pop filter?

Rick Taylor ricktaylor at speakeasy.net
Mon Feb 17 11:30:01 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 07:58, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> Rick Taylor <ricktaylor at speakeasy.net> wrote:

> > There is noise reduction in audacity... really short delays will
> > work as well. If you can manage to catch it somewhere between
> > feedback and echo... you may not be able to even hear the delay
> > afterwards. Reverb takes it out sometimes too. ...Low pass
> > filters, EQ, etc.
>
> Is there any way to pluck out declickers and depops from ReZound and
> GNOME Wave Cleaner to LADSPA and make a Sound Restoration Farm? :-)

 I'm sure I don't know. I haven't even opened anything in ReZound yet.

 I do know that if there were ports of d/noise {thats with a /} or
in-tune {with a - {I think. ...it looks as though they got run out of
business despite the fact that they made one of my favorite sound
sculpting tools. {Symphonic pieces in one pass from common household
white noise... you just can't beat it.}}} that life in linux would be
much, much easier.

 What are you wanting to restore?
--
Rick Taylor <ricktaylor at speakeasy.net>