[linux-audio-user] Pop filter?

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Mon Feb 17 12:52:01 EST 2003

Greetings:

  Regarding denoising and vinyl/tape restoration:

	http://gwc.sourceforge.net/

	http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/gramofile/

	http://home.snafu.de/wahlm/dl8hbs/declick.html

	http://www.sci.fi/~mjkoskin/

	http://www.tappin.me.uk/Linux/audio.html

  Csound also includes denoising software. Snd can probably be used for
the job, particularly with its excellent frequency-domain displays, but
for the fine-detail work you might want to use Ceres. Kjetil's latest
versions include zooming capabilities along with Ceres's other excellent
display and editing options

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org