[linux-audio-user] Pop filter?

Jan "Evil Twin" Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Feb 17 16:34:01 EST 2003

One day off a week and low pay was what they used to get in Japan in the
50s.  I remember having toy metal cars when I was a kid (late 50s) that
were made in Japan.  When you turned them over and looked on the inside
where they didn't paint them you could usually see the remainder of a
Budweiser or Schlitz label.  I don't think the people who manufactured
those were making big bucks.  South Korea had the same situation into
the 70s and 80s.  How do you suppose those countries got where they are
now?  And remember $1US a day goes a hell of a lot farther in China than
it does in the UK or US.  Some people get exploited, some get rich.
This is the real world.  Remember though, the more money we pump into
China the better off those people will be in the long run.

As far as Behringer copying Mackie designs is concerned, if it isn't a
patented design it's perfectly legal.  I've got a couple of Behringer
products and I'm very pleased with them (and they cost a lot less than
Mackie products).

Jan