[linux-audio-user] Mailing list for general music making questions?

Darren Landrum consul at studioconsul.net
Mon Feb 17 22:15:01 EST 2003

Really, this was a spur-of-the-moment idea I has while driving home from
trying out drum sets. I was lamenting over not really having a place to go
to ask questions about more general music production problems, so I
thought I would make one.

I don't know, would this forum be a place for more general music
production and theory questions without it falling off-topic? On one hand,
I think the formula we have here now is good, but on the other, do we
really want yet another mailing list?

To that end, I was thinking that maybe a wiki and/or a message board would
actually be a better way to go for music production and theory-related
questions. Any thoughts or opinions here?

Regards,
Darren Landrum