[OT] Re: [linux-audio-user] Pop filter?

Rick Taylor ricktaylor at speakeasy.net
Wed Feb 19 14:17:00 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 10:37, Dave Phillips wrote:

>   I agree that this thread is only slightly appropriate for the group,
> but I see no real harm in the discussion as long as it remains civil. I
> also agree that there are probably more appropriate forums.

 Which suggests that there may just be room for "poli-art",
 "poli-linux" and "poli-music" mailing lists {Somewhere in
 the "music-theory" hierarchy {right next to the strangely
 absent "noise-theory" and "poli-noise" lists.}

 It's a tradition, no?
--
Rick Taylor <ricktaylor at speakeasy.net>
The Dispossessed