[OT] Re: [linux-audio-user] Pop filter?

Rick Taylor ricktaylor at speakeasy.net
Wed Feb 19 20:06:01 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 16:09, iriXx wrote:
> Rick Taylor wrote:
> > On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 10:37, Dave Phillips wrote:

> >>  I agree that this thread is only slightly appropriate for the group,
> >>but I see no real harm in the discussion as long as it remains civil. I
> >>also agree that there are probably more appropriate forums.
> >
> >  Which suggests that there may just be room for "poli-art",
> >  "poli-linux" and "poli-music" mailing lists {Somewhere in
> >  the "music-theory" hierarchy {right next to the strangely
> >  absent "noise-theory" and "poli-noise" lists.}
> >
> >  It's a tradition, no?

> sure is.
> actually i'd be pretty interested in a list like that.. as im writing a
> book on copyleft in music and DRM issues....

 Poli-music? So would I. I sure folk are tired of me filling their lists
with poli-off-the-topic-text... Besides it would be nice to have folk in
the discussions that were actually interested in the topic.

 As far as the artsy stuff goes... I've not seen a similar list out
here.
--
Rick Taylor <ricktaylor at speakeasy.net>
The Dispossessed