[OT] Re: [linux-audio-user] Pop filter?

Rick Taylor ricktaylor at speakeasy.net
Wed Feb 19 20:52:01 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 19:07, Jan "Evil Twin" Depner wrote:
> Maybe, but it's been a very interesting discussion.

 Has it? I've only skimmed it. Folk do seem to be apologetic about it
and it is off-topic. I don't especially care {seeing as I do it myself
and I really don't mind just hitting "d"} but it seems to me that if
enough folk are interested... it could use a home. Folk shouldn't have
to apologize for simply speaking their minds.

--
Rick Taylor <ricktaylor at speakeasy.net>
The Dispossessed