[OT] Re: [linux-audio-user] Pop filter?

Darren Landrum consul at studioconsul.net
Wed Feb 19 22:00:01 EST 2003

Rick Taylor wrote:

> As far as the artsy stuff goes... I've not seen a similar list out
> here.

I'm actually thinking about starting something in a similar vein, as we
were speaking of in a different thread.
Originally, I was thinking, man it would be great to have a technical list
about music production in general, and then someone said that a music
theory list would be cool, too, and I agree.
Somewhere along the way, it got turned into "let's make a music wiki". :-)

So, I think I'll start a music wiki. It shouldn't take me more than an
evening to set up. How does www.musicwiki.org sound (available domain,
too) ? Nice thing is, it could emcompass a lot of stuff, including
engineering, theory, and even politics.

-- Darren