[linux-audio-user] Linux Version Of FriutyLoops

Emiliano Grilli emillo at libero.it
Sun Feb 23 04:47:00 EST 2003

On Sunday 23 February 2003 02:04, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Rocco,
>    Hi. Take a look at Sound Tracker. I haven't done anything with
> musically yet, and there seems to be precious little development going
> on, but there is a core group of people who seem to be working with it.
> To me it looks like a sample player, and I have loaded Acid Loops into
> successfully. I'm n Acid Pro user, and have never used Fruity Loops, but
> I think they have a lot in common. You might be able to do something
> with this tool.
>
> http://www.soundtracker.org

Yes, use soundtracker and take also a look at http://hydrogen.sf.net - a cool
drum machine. You can use it do make drum loops and then use them in
soundtracker.
To know more about trackers, you can go to http://www.united-trackers.org
and/or download some .xm (the format used by soundtracker) on the net, load
them in soundtracker and look at how they are made.

HTH

--
Emiliano Grilli