[linux-audio-user] M-audio Firewire 410 ??

Mark Knecht markknecht at attbi.com
Sun Feb 23 13:33:00 EST 2003

Hi,
   I'm a Firewire junkie. I do it for a living.

   Firewire works pretty well under Linuxx. However, the problem with
Firewire based audio devices right now is that they either use a
proprietary packet interface on the Firewire bus, or they use mLAN. In
either case, there is case, there is no support under Linux as of yet.

   There is a group of us that would like to see stuff like this
supported in the future.

With best regards,
Mark