[linux-audio-user] M-Audio Delta 44 / ALSA question

Joe Hartley joe.hartley at ingenta.com
Mon Feb 24 21:46:00 EST 2003

On 24 Feb 2003 16:24:47 -0600
"Jan \"Evil Twin\" Depner" <eviltwin69 at cableone.net> wrote:
> 	Are you talking about recording off of the other inputs with Audacity?

Yes.

> I have no problem with Ardour.

I've used all 8 analog I/O's with Ardour - works like a champ :)

I just hadnt dug out hopw to use different inputs with Audacity, if it's
even possible.  It was just easier to move a couple of patch cables and
always use 1&2 as the input to Audacity.

             Joe Hartley - Senior Unix Admin - Ingenta inc.
      111R Chestnut St., Providence, RI  02903 - cell 401.338.9214
              Joe.Hartley at ingenta.com - AOL IM: JoeHartley