[linux-audio-user] [ANNOUNCE] tapiir-0.7.0

Maarten de Boer mdeboer at iua.upf.es
Tue Feb 25 04:01:01 EST 2003

> Probably that's because the ICE-chipset on the Delta cards isn't happy
> with the 'standard' SB_LE16 or such sample format. And I didn't find
> an option in Tapiir to set the ALSA device id or sample format (hint,
> hint ;)

You _can_ set the alsa devices:

$ tapiir --alsa -h
Usage: tapiir --alsa [OPTION]...
-h,--help      help
-P,--pdevice   playback device                               default hw:0,0
-C,--cdevice   capture device                                default hw:0,0
[...]

Using the plughw:0,0 device (or simply default) should take care of the
sample format conversion.

Maarten