[linux-audio-user] Full Duplex woes

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Tue Feb 25 05:17:01 EST 2003

> Well, in Audacity, I can't play and record at the same time, but I can
> play a wav of the session in xmms while recording another track in
> Audacity. Not sure if it's the SBLive or the app.

I've used an SBLive 512 with Audacity to do full duplex - but note that full
duplex in Audacity 1.0 for Linux doesn't work; a known bug. Try the latest
beta version 1.1.1 and see if full duplex works. That version has plenty of
bugs, but there is a new beta due next month.

What distribution are you using? There are some RPM's available.
Cheers

Daniel