[linux-audio-user] [ANNOUNCE] polarbear-0.5.0

Nathaniel Virgo nathaniel.virgo at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 26 09:01:01 EST 2003

polarbear sounds really cool, but I can't get it to compile.  I get

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.     -g -O2  -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o
PoleZeroEditor.o `test
-f 'PoleZeroEditor.cxx' || echo './'`PoleZeroEditor.cxx
PoleZeroEditor.cxx: In function `void FindCoefs(ComplexArray &, ComplexArray
&)':
PoleZeroEditor.cxx:18: `0' cannot be used as a function
PoleZeroEditor.cxx:23: `0' cannot be used as a function

the code looks perfectly reasonable though - I can't see what's causing the
error.  gcc is 2.95.4.