[linux-audio-user] Re: New LADSPA Hints (Was: [ANNOUNCE] tapiir-0.7.1)

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 28 03:54:01 EST 2003

I think there was one more too, but I can't think what it was...
I agree AUDIO_RATE_CONTROL should be renamed.

There was a suggestion on ardour-dev that a hint to say whether control outs
were supposed to be informative or a source of control data might help,
but I'm not sure about it.

Does someone want to reword these in a more meaningful way? If not I'l do
it, then you'l be sorry ;).

- Steve