[linux-audio-user] lightweight midi selector?

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Thu Jan 2 04:46:01 EST 2003

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a simple low-on-resources program that will allow me to
select a midi bank or patch from those available on the soundcard? I don't
need sequencing abilities,  I just need to be able to select 'piano' or
'organ' or whatever for live playing. Preferably without KDE or Gnome
dependencies - I'd like to save resources while recording with Audacity
running under the Blackbox window manager.

Cheers

Daniel