[linux-audio-user] Compilers

Jan "Evil Twin" Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sat Jan 4 23:22:00 EST 2003

Levi,

	Upgrading can be a real pain.  I haven't had any major problems with
2.96.  I am using ALSA, JACK, Ardour, libsndfile, Audacity, Xforge,
Glame, LADSPA, and others, all built from source.  The only GCC 2.96
problem that I have encountered was a very minor one with Ardour and I
found a correction that was functional on 2.95 and 3.x.  I wouldn't
switch unless you hit an insurmountable problem.

Jan