[linux-audio-user] Soundless ALSA Newbie

Jan "Evil Twin" Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Fri Jan 10 18:48:01 EST 2003

I have been using ALSA with OSS compatibility and can use xine and
Timidity both.  I'm wondering if you loaded the ALSA stuff properly.  As
Patrick said earlier, you might want to start the load from scratch.  I
have some docs on doing everything from tarballs on my page at
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/ALSA_JACK_ARDOUR.html.  It's mostly
for Ardour but it might help.

Jan