[linux-audio-user] Re: [Alsa-user] nasty sound feedback using usb-audio and mdk 9.0

iriXx m at irixx.org
Mon Jan 13 07:58:00 EST 2003

i correct myself - its *left* channel that has some sound, right channel
is only distortion, but both left and right are heavily distorted.

sound on the quattro is fine in windows (ick!) ... so i know its not a
problem with the quattro itself....

thanks
m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email