[linux-audio-user] Which audio card to use?

Jan "Evil Twin" Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Thu Jan 16 17:51:00 EST 2003

Paul,

	I've been reading some stuff lately (I wish I could remember where)
about problems with USB and audio.  I wouldn't recommend that path.  If
he's going to go with an ice1712/envy24 card and he wants to put
together a small studio then the best bets are the M Audio Delta 44,
Delta 66, Delta 1010, Terratec EWS88MT, or ST Audio C-Port DSP2000
depending on how many channels you need and what features you want.  I'm
using the DSP2000 with no problems and I know that there are quite a few
people using the Delta cards (I'm not sure about the Delta 1010LT
though).

Jan