[linux-audio-user] FW: 2 way voice over IP

Richard Caldwell richardc at europlex.ie
Fri Jan 17 05:40:01 EST 2003

Hi,
	I’ve been trying to get 2 way voice over IP working. I have 2
LAN connected machines. I’ve tested soundcards and speakers on both
machines with Alsamixer and all appears to be OK. I’ve tried getting
TCP_talk  working but with no success. It appears to compile ok(with a
little modification) and it appears to run OK but I’m just not getting 2
way audio. Has anyone got any alternative applications that they’ve had
working or has anyone got any advice on this. Help much appreciated. I’m
new to this!

R.C.