[linux-audio-user] tapiir anyone?

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Fri Jan 17 22:36:00 EST 2003

Michal Seta wrote:

> >  or you could port it to a modern fltk and do us all a favour :)
>
> I wish, oh, how I wish... If I could I would even jackify it.
>
> ... but I'm _just_ a musician.

Me too, but...

  Change this line in the tapir-1.6 configure.in:

	AC_CHECK_LIB(fltk,numericsort,,AC_MSG_ERROR("missing fltk"))

  to this:

	AC_CHECK_LIB(fltk,fl_numericsort,,AC_MSG_ERROR("missing fltk"))

  Then run autoconf to generate a new configure file.

  Now add this line to src/Mixer.cxx (might not be necessary, I'm
compiling under GCC 2.96) :

	#include "math.h"

  Now you should be able to compile Tapiir against FLTK 1.1.2 and ALSA
0.9.0rc6.

I've built it but not tested it. I'm not maintaining Tapiir so someone
else can jackify it.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org