[linux-audio-user] Rhodes sound

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Jan 18 06:46:01 EST 2003

Hi,
Patrick Shirkey hat gesagt: // Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Anyone know how I can emulate a rhodes using the computer keyboard?
>
> A mix I'm working on really needs some hearty organ.

FM synthesis is capable of rather cheesy Rhodes sounds. You could use
for example "rx-saturno" for this or my Pd externals "fmstk" at
footils.org that include the STK example FM instruments: beethree~,
fmvoices~, hevymetl~, percflut~, rhodey~, tubebell~, wurley~.
I like beethree (b3) the most.

There also is a (better) b3 emulation in the bristol synth, I think.

ciao