[linux-audio-user] Rhodes sound

Matthew Yee-King yeeking at no-future.com
Sun Jan 19 17:11:01 EST 2003

i was just reading through lau seeing if anyone got the bristol synth running and i saw your post frank. If you do any more remixes like that,  i think its only fair that you post some oggs. ;)

I always meant to do some joke remixes of christmas carols. I think your heavily vibrato'd hammond could be pretty good for this. You'd need a heavy beat on it too though.

- matthew