[linux-audio-user] Linux in Sound on Sound

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Mon Jan 20 10:00:01 EST 2003

> How did you manage to get SOS to run a Linux article?

I phoned the features editor and suggested it. It might have helped that I
already write for LinuxUser & Developer.

I have two other articles for SoS in the works - one on DRM and one on silent
hardware. Both of these will mention Linux, but only in passing.

> Maybe one day there'll even be a "Linux notes" section at the back

I have already suggested this, but they don't think enough of their readers
are using Linux yet. If you'd like to put them right on that, be my guest!

Apologies to those list members who went and bought the January issue looking
for this piece - it's most definitely in the February issue, which has only
just come out in the UK. It may take a few more days to reach US shops.

Cheers

Daniel