[linux-audio-user] Rhodes sound

Alexandre Prokoudine avp at altlinux.ru
Tue Jan 21 12:06:01 EST 2003

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:19:50 +0100
Emiliano Grilli <emillo at libero.it> wrote:

> > But before I copy it anywhere, please, ask Luigi about his
> > attitude.
>
>   For him it's OK, I ask his attitude before sending the previous
>   message, he just wants you to mention his site somewere (perhaps
>   a README). BTW, have you heard it? what do you think about it?

Do you mean the web-site? It's really nice ;-)

If I'm to mention his web-site, that's OK, 'cause it information
about the author, not advertisment, or? :-)

But... <sigh/> I cannot download the SF2 - wget does it in loop - it
stops on 99% and then goes downloading it from the very beginning
:-(

Alexandre