[linux-audio-user] Rhodes sound

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Jan 21 13:41:00 EST 2003

Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Can anyone translate into simple english for me?
>

> i suppose you asking about the keymap configuration.
> the step is like this.

That's great Takashi. I will use this soon. Thanks. This would do well
in the vkeybd readme. Would you like me to add it and send you a patch?

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman