[linux-audio-user] sooperlooper goes PD

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Wed Jan 22 03:01:02 EST 2003

The SooperLooper LADSPA plugin now comes with PD patches!

For those that might not remember, SooperLooper is a LADSPA plugin that
emulates the Gibson-Oberheim Echoplex Digital Pro looping sampler.  Go get
more info and download it at its new address:
    http://essej.net/sooperlooper/

See the screenshot of the PD patches in action here:
    http://essej.net/sooperlooper/sooperlooper_pd_shot.png

It is controllable via the PD GUI or MIDI program change messages
from your footcontroller (the ideal interface).

Unfortunately, there are bugs in the plugin~-0.2 external that seems to
be around.  I made a source patch that fixes the output control message
bugs, and extended them to include the output control port index as well.
You will need this patched version of plugin~ to run SooperLooper in PD
properly.
Get the patch here:
  http://essej.net/sooperlooper/pd-plugin0.2-patch.diff
If someone on the pd-devel list could forward this, I would much
appreciate it.

Dave Phillips, could you also update the web address on your LM&S pages
with the new address above?

Enjoy... please post with any problems/suggestions.

jlc