[linux-audio-user] i'm a graphic designer - use me! ;-)

Speaker to Vegetables speaker-to-vegetables at pobox.com
Wed Jan 22 11:22:01 EST 2003

I just had to chime in with a metoo on this. Audio apps on both Windows
and Linux have way too many simulated rotary knobs. I hate the damned
things! At least in Cakewalk HS one can usually ignore the knob and
just type in the right number. Give me either a straight-line slider or
nothing (plus, either way, a text entry/display box).

--
"Can you remember the future? Forget it!"