[linux-audio-user] Why we need graphic designers

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Wed Jan 22 12:13:01 EST 2003

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 12:13:00PM +0000, Steve Harris wrote:
> Even thier module routing display is attractive and easy to read:
> http://www.applied-acoustics.com/images/builderscreen_big.jpg

afraid I disagree with the "easy to read" part ....
Look at the outputs of "poly keys". It sends at least one signal
to "adsr". Which one? It's the bottom one but at first
glance I'm not sure because there's no visual distinction
between crossing and splitting.

but maybe i've been trained to misread this from reading
electronic schematics which are always explicit about this.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com