[linux-audio-user] i'm a graphic designer - use me! ;-)

iriXx m at irixx.org
Wed Jan 22 16:04:01 EST 2003

thanks im glad someone else thinks so too!
i work with another musician, we both do live sets on laptops...
and we find it drives us crazy - especially when you're working in the
dark!! it doesnt work too well with trackpoint mice either (then again
nothing does... dangit, i need more usb ports so i can use my wacom
graphire...)

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email