[Just Talk] Re: [linux-audio-user] Why we need graphic designers

iriXx m at irixx.org
Wed Jan 22 16:12:01 EST 2003

i've been working together with a musician who uses Live exclusively, on
OS X...
i've been pretty impressed by its practicality and versatility
especially for a performance context... actually i've had a go with it
and its very intuitive to use (and being dyspraxic, im a stickler for
that!)...

i'd love it if someone could adapt the principles of Live for linux...
doesnt have to be a clone... actually what i like about linux sound
applications is their originality... i can make sounds in Ceres or
Spiral Loops that i can't make in windows or mac....

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email